ecocabs

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween Freaks !

While this blog was created to support my business, Ecocabs Delivery, I think it is important to remember and celebrate the holidays. Today I am taking it easy so that tonight I will have all the energy I need to scare the pants off of little kids. While my beautiful wife walks the neighborhood and collects candy with our children I will be lurking around my candlelit house with a Grinning Skull Death Mask on and a cd of creepy music and sounds playing. There will be some muted horror movie on television and when the doorbell rings I will monkey-walk crazily to the front of the house and greet the little trick-or-treaters with grunting, growling and unintelligible sounds. Last year I sent two or three groups of kids screaming back down the steps to the street without any candy whatsoever. For me, that made it a great Halloween! I hope I do as well this year. All work and no play makes Matt a dull boy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home