ecocabs

Monday, October 30, 2006

My Bloguru

She will wince if she reads this! Denise Graveline, of Don't Get Caught taught me everything I know about blogging and gave me the confidence to start. She is a a super energetic woman, brimming with great ideas, who has been a big help to Ecocabs. But she will probably not like the title Bloguru. It is a little funny, though, isn't it? She has really been a help mentoring me about starting a business and offers many words of encouragement. In that way she is like another person I mentioned in an earlier post, DJ Kim, owner of Java Green, who with a calm smile has shown me lots of love and a better way to do business. They are unlike in many ways but share the ability to stay positive and calm even at those times it is most difficult. There are several others I've met because of Ecocabs with a similar optimism and determination and I'm beginning to see that they are traits one must have to start ones own business. I offer them thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home